Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's late and I should be in bed. But I'm happy to say I finally posted my first "non-freebie" product in our TPT store!  Now before you start booing us, please know that it took a LONG time to create this file. (And it took forever to get it uploaded to TPT too!)
It's great  for you if you use the Wilson Fundations Phonics program and if you have a SmartBoard in your classroom. And it's a measly $3.00. I'm hoping this one will be successful so we can work on creating many more.
Thanks to all our supporters for becoming followers! We're up to a grand total of 7 now! Hey, you know what they say...every expert was once a beginner, right?
Thanks for being with us for the beginning of our journey.
Still haven't figured out the picture thing yet. Maybe next time...
Now I'm off to join all the other teachers who are already snug in their beds. Sweet dreams!
Meenal

No comments:

Post a Comment